Check out greater Tucson, Arizona and Southern, Arizona's Monthly Sales Statistics and some wonderful properties.
July's lowering sales volume and slightly rising prices are partly due to a low housing inventory. The sales statistics are useful for market analysis. My website's Neighborhood Analyzer feature provides useful statistics about every area of town. I'd love to speak with you about Tucson-area real estate. Please don't hesitate to contact me.
Below are some highlights from the July Residential Sales Statistics:
• Total Sales Volume of $347,114,173 is down 15.91% from June’s number of $412,805,427 but is up 16.84% from last year.
• The Average Sales Price of $253,924 is a decrease of .2.01% from $259,137 in June.
• Average List Price of $260,279 is a decrease of 1.53% from last month’s number of $264,328.
• Total Under Contract of 1,776 is a decrease of 4.31% since June’s number of 1,856.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,367 is a decrease of 14.19% since last month’s number of 1,593 but up 6.13% since July 2017.
• The Median Sales Price of $215,000 is an increase of 1.42% from $212,000 in June and up 10.26% from last year’s number of $195,000.
• New Listings of 1,784 are a decrease of 5.46% from 1,887 in June.
• Total Active Listings of 2,967 are a slight decrease from 2,974 in June.
• Average Days on Market increased to 43 this month from 39 last month.
• Conventional loan sales of 46.2% exceeded Cash Sales of 21.7%.
Let's talk about Tucson, Arizona and it's surrounding area's real estate and lifestyle opportunities. Check out these beautiful homes in the greater-Tucson area ranging from $300,000 - $400,000.