Below are highlights of June's Monthly Residentail Real Estate Statistics. Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss Tucson and surrounding area's real estate market.
Below are some highlights from the June Residential Sales Statistics:
• Total Sales Volume of $412,805,427 is a decrease of 0.14% from May’s number of $413,401,140 but an increase of 11.12% since June 2017.
• The Average Sales Price of $259,137 is a decrease of .90% from $261,480 in May.
• Average List Price of $264,328 is a decrease of 1.09% from last month’s number of 267,234.
• Total Under Contract of 1,856 is a decrease of 13.03% since May’s number of 2,134.
• Total Unit Sales of 1,593 are .76% higher than May’s 1,581 and up 4.25% from this time last year.
• The Median Sales Price of $212,000 decreased from $216,500 last month but is up 3.41% from June 2017.
• New Listings of 1,887 are down from 1,981 last month, resulting in a 4.75% decrease.
• Total Active Listings of 2,974 are a decrease from 3,048 in May.
• Average Days on Market decreased from 41 last month to 39.
• Conventional loan sales of 47.8% exceeded Cash Sales of 22.5%.
Tucson, AZ and it's surrounding areas are a great place to live as Southern Arizona offers so much to residents and guests. Please don't hesitate to contact me in order to discuss the real estate market here. 520-248-1239 / grichman@RichmanTucsonHomes.com